Production and Quality Control Structure
Quality is our top priority at all times.
Our objective is to contribute to the advancement and progress of culture through a consistent supply,
under all circumstances, of high quality products in large volumes to the global market.
Basic Quality Assurance Policy
- Promote internal standardization for the whole company and establish structures for QC management by data.
- Conduct comprehensive and continuous research for the development of new technologies and products.
- Proactively utilize methods of statistical control for all areas of company activities.
- Establish quality assurance structures for all manufacturing processes.
- Exert effort for cost reductions of each product by continual modernization of manufacturing systems.
- Secure quality assurance programs of raw materials and components with our suppliers through contracts.
Certification of quality ISO9001/IATF16949
LAPIS Technology obtained ISO9001 certificate which is an international quality standard and IATF16949 certificate which is specific to the automotive industry as the remote supporting functions of LAPIS Semiconductor Miyazaki Plant and Miyagi Plant.
LAPIS Technology is pursuing a development of the product which secured the high reliability and the stability of quality with which a customer can be satisfied.
The measure for earth environment
We shall always give due consideration to the conservation of the global environment and contribute to the healthy existence of humankind and the permanent prosperity of the company.
- In order to realize a sustainable society, we engage in environmental conservation activities while promoting the effective use of resources, and taking into consideration the prevention of environmental pollution and biodiversity
- In order to improve our environmental performance, we ensure the operation of a series of environmental management systems for setting environmental targets, carrying out implementation plans, monitoring and evaluating our environmental performance, and continuously improve our issues.
- We contribute to the solution and alleviation of social issues such as environmental problems by developing environmentally friendly products that help our customers save energy and miniaturize their products.
- In order to pursue the minimization of environmental impact through a series of business activities from development to procurement, production, distribution, and sales, we make effective use of energy, raw materials, and water resources while reducing emissions of greenhouse gases, wastes, and water as well as ensuring management of chemical substances contained in materials and sub-materials.
- We strive to nurture employees who care about the living environment and the global environment, and to educate all concerned.
- We comply with domestic and international environmental laws and regulations, regional agreements, and the customer requirements to which we have agreed.
- We appropriately disclose environmental information and contribute to the local environment, and work in partnership and collaborate with stakeholders.
LAPIS Technology has been promoting improved and continual efforts for environmental conservation, including reduced environmental impact, by building and operating an environmental management system based on ISO 14001.
In addition, since LSI achieves a contribution greatly to energy saving and saving resources at the time of use, in order to expand this characteristic further, LAPIS Technology has adopted the mechanism of considering environment.
For example, LAPIS Technology greatly aims to contribute to energy saving not only for the LSI but also for the entire mounted set by incorporating the optimum power supply control function, and to reduce the total resource used and the effects on the environment by reducing the chip size and incorporating peripheral components.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Health & Safety policy
In accordance with the CSR policy, ROHM Group consider safety and health the top priority in our business activities, thereby proactively work to comfortable work environment without worries as well as preserve and promote our physical and mental health.
- We comply with health and safety laws and their related regulations, other requirements, and our company's rules.
- We prevent occupational accidents by implementing managerial measures based on the identification of hazard sources in our workplace and their severity via risk assessment.
- We pursue highly-ranked awareness by systematic education, training, and other things concerning health and safety. Additionally we strive to prevent injuries, physical and mental illnesses by promoting the creation of a comfortable workplace through energized, voluntary activities.
- We design and operate the occupational health and safety management system through consultation with our workers and their involvement in decision-making.
- We carry out continuous improvement activities with full participation by setting the health and safety objectives and the action plan that are supported with adequate resources.
Occupational Health & Safety activity
LAPIS Technology builds a management system based on ISO45001 to ensure the safety and health of our offices and employees.
Based on this system, in order to reduce and manage safety and health risks, we are making continuous improvement activity to achieve the voluntary safety and health goals, including legal compliance.