Using this website
- Persons (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") using the LAPIS Technology Co., Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as "LAPIS Technology") website are considered to have agreed to the following conditions of use.
- Since LAPIS Technology may alter the conditions of use without notification, please check for the most recent content.
- This website contains sections maintained by various internal divisions as well as links to other websites operated by our affiliates.
Therefore, please note that it may be necessary to agree to additional conditions of use posted therein.
Protection of intellectual property rights
- Information, text, graphics, images, photographs, and the like relating to products, services, and technology posted on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Content") are protected by copyright law and various other treaties, laws, and other relevant restrictions.
- Customers may only use the Content for personal use and other purposes within the scope permitted by laws, treaties, and the like. Use exceeding those described above (including duplication, alteration, transmission, distribution, and transfer) is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of LAPIS Technology.
- Except for the above, this website does not constitute a license for customers to rights of any kind relating to copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights relating to the Content.
- If conditions of use for particular sections of the Content are individually indicated, the conditions in question shall take precedence. Trade names, trademarks, and emblems of LAPIS Technology or third parties used on this website are protected by trademark law, the Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other regulations. These may not be used without the express permission of the rights holders.
Concerning web browsers
- We recommend that you use Internet Explorer 10.0 or later or the latest version of Google Chrome to view this website. Viewing this website with older versions may result in incorrect or no display. Therefore, we recommend upgrading to the most recent version.
- In addition, please note that in some cases this website may not be displayed correctly even with the latest browsers due to the customer’s particular browser settings.
- In order to improve the usefulness of this site for those viewing it, content with moving images, video, PDF, and other multimedia files is included.
- We recommend that viewers install Adobe Reader free of charge.
- * Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation USA in the US and other countries.
- * Mac OS and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. USA.
- * Adobe and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- * Microsoft and Windows Media are registered trademarks or Microsoft Corporation USA in the US and other countries.
- Customers using this site are prohibited from performing the following acts.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of LAPIS Technology or affiliated third parties.
- Acts that ID and password are indicated for a third party, and acts that they are used for the inaccurate purpose
- Slander, libel, intimidation, or acts that injure the reputation or credibility of LAPIS Technology or affiliated third parties.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs, or acts that may involve same.
Acts that violate statutorially or legally binding rules and the like.
- Acts involving false declarations or notifications, including entering e-mail addresses of other persons.
Offering customer information
- LAPIS Technology prohibits any customer from offering confidential customer information or proposals regarding ideas, new products, services, technology, and the like on this site.
- Customers making any proposals or offers for information are considered to have agreed to the following terms.
- LAPIS Technology bears no obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding any offered information or proposals.
- LAPIS Technology bears no obligation to study, evaluate, or use any offered information or proposals.
- LAPIS Technology bears no responsibility to the customer, including payment such as compensation, if any offered information or proposal, in whole or in part, or any similar information or proposal is used.
Exemption from liability
- LAPIS Technology bears no responsibility for the following matters regarding the following information on this site
- All posted information being correct, safe, and useful.
- All posted information being compatible or functional for a specific purpose.
- All posted information being always up to date.
- Matters relating to safety, such as the website being free of computer viruses and other hazards.
- Damage incurred by customers caused by change in, deletion of, or cessation, interruption, or suspension of publication of conditions of use or information on this site by LAPIS Technology.
- Incidents relating to websites accessed by customers via links
- The content of third party websites other than LAPIS Technology, links to which are posted on the LAPIS Technology website, and sites that post links to LAPIS Technology's website, are administered under the responsibility of those companies, and are NOT under the administration of LAPIS Technology.
- If you would like to link to this website, please contact us from the "Inquiry about our website" .
- As a rule, the link should point to the LAPIS Technology website home page : https://www.lapis-tech.com/en/
- When linking to this site, please use "LAPIS Technology CO., LTD." "LAPIS Technology" to denote LAPIS Technology, and ensure that the name is displayed correctly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This site and this site policy shall be governed by and construed in the law of Japan.
In case it is necessary to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with this site and this site policy, the Yokohama District Court shall be the exclusive court with jurisdiction of the first instance.